Artisa Academic Art Retreat, the place to create and to connect
Experience the innovative and productive power of ARTISA Academic and Art Retreat, in a wonderful setting by the sea in Greece (northeast Peloponnese). We offer:
Open writing, creative and academic retreats
You can join a (academic) writing retreat, create art, explore, take a time-out and re-energize by the sea. Away from the distractions of daily life, you have uninterrupted individual time during the day and the possibility of inspiring meetings with other fellow residents. The setting, structure and program… everything is very supportive in getting the most out of your retreat.
Specific programs for self-development and creativity
Besides our open retreats we offer guided programs and retreats directed toward personal, creative and spiritual development.
- Dissertation Writing week for PhD students
- Creative writing workshop and coaching (in Dutch)
- Time-out. A nature based retreat
- Women and Leadership program
- Meditation and walking retreat (in Dutch)
- Sabbatical program
Click here for an overview of the dates
Enjoy our video that gives an impression of the place
- the space and facilities to work in a fruitful and focused manner
- open retreats and special programs
- individual and group retreats
- coaching and expertise in writing, personal and creative development
- an integral approach, with attention to body, mind and spirit
- yoga and meditation
If you would like to stay informed about our activities
WHAT WE OFFER
DATES & PRICES
Artisa has been registered at the Central Register for Teaching, CRKBO, in The Netherlands. We are recognized as a professional training company. All courses and retreats are exempt from VAT. Universities and other institutions have various budgets to finance our programs. Contact your HRM expert for more information.